St.Helens Council crest

Benefits and Local Taxation - Manage My Account

Make a claim, report a change in circumstance or view your account details online.

Report a Change of Address

If you are moving to or from a property within our area then please select an option below in order to notify us of your change of address details

Information collected on this form will be held securely in accordance with data protection legislation. Click here for further information on how we collect and use your personal data.